Monday, December 1, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

We got around 8 inches of snow this past weekend. It was so beautiful!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Greeley with the Casseday family and we all reminisced about it being a year ago the day after Thanksgiving that I was admitted to the hospital because Jillian's amniotic sac was leaking. I couldn't have even imagined that I would still be in the hospital 2 months later. We are so grateful that everything turned out the way it did and we are all healthy now. We have soooo much to be thankful for this year!!

We put our Christmas decorations up and the girls had a blast with all of the new "toys". They had pieces of garland all over the living room. We have a little stuffed rudolph that sings and his nose lights up. The girls seemed to really like that. They kept trying to figure out how his nose lit up. We are so excited for Christmas this year!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay for snow! I was thinking of you last Friday... how fast a year has gone by:)