Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Girls!

This is the best time with our little girls. Jillian is now standing! Not free standing yet, but standing while holding onto things. It's so cute to see her pull herself up. Carli is almost there too. She is crawling like crazy and gets up onto her knees trying to pull herself up. She will be where Jillian is very soon. It happens so fast! They eat little pieces of almost everything now and Carli especially LOVES regular food. I even gave them some pieces of my chicken yesterday and Carli flapped her arms and got so excited! We got a bunch of sleepers for 12 months and they almost fit them already. It's such an eye opener to go to the store and see everything they can't wear anymore. The preemie clothes look so tiny! They look like they would only fit a doll!!

We have made a little home downstairs for the week because our kitchen is FINALLY being remodeled. I had to put the coffee maker on top of the dryer and had coffee from there because I absolutely have to have my coffee in the morning. :-) They had to shut our water off yesterday to fix some valves under the sink, so I had to be creative to fill their bottles. I went to the mall to use their water and sat in the family lounge area to feed them. It worked really well. We are so excited to have our kitchen done--to say the least. We have learned to adapt to any circumstances with all of this going on. We are just thankful that no one was hurt and God was watching over us as he always is.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Can't believe they are growing up so fast! Glad the kitchen is being fixed and I totally understand about the coffee!!!