Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!



Hi everyone. The girls are already 11 months old! They are so big and are pretty much little people now. They crawl all over and get into everything. They love anything that makes noise and are pretty loud noise-makers themselves! Carli has begun to say "Mama" quite a bit. We don't know if she means to, but she says it when I'm not in the room as if she's calling out for me. It's so cute! Jillian squeals and doesn't really form any words yet, but she is the most active of the two. They both wave at us when we say, "Hi" and clap their hands when we say, "Yay!" They both pull themselves up and are always standing in their crib waiting for us in the morning and after naps. Matt got a video of it so you could all see how funny it is to walk into their room.

As I was preparing the Christmas cards this year, I realized that we also have to send out birthday party invites as well. It is going to be even crazier around the holidays for us now that the girls' birthdays are also around this time, but then I was reminded that we are so blessed that they were born at all. So many things could go wrong with childbirth and especially with a high risk pregnancy and we are all healthy. God was watching over us as always. We wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



More new photos below.....

2 comments:

Colorado Banksons said...

Hey guys! Glad to hear you are doing well. That's a great picture of the girls :-) We'll have to catch up to you guys sometime soon...it would be fun to hang out...

Jasen, Abby & Blake

Dana said...

Hey Kalisa! I saw Matt at lunch today and he gave me your blog site. Your little girls are adorable! How fun! I can't believe they are already almost 1. Hope you had a great Christmas!