Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting so big!


Jillian and her long legs





Carli with her favorite toy

The girls are 9 months old now and are really growing. Jillian is currently between the army crawl and actually crawling. She is so curious and gets into everything already! Wonder what she will be like when she can walk??? Carli can get up on her hands and knees, but doesn't have a big desire to actually take steps. She kind of just goes back to her tummy and rolls around. She'll get there. ;-) She is also such a sweet little thing. She has a favorite pink toy and loves to cuddle with it. It's so precious. Jillian weighs 18 pounds and Carli weighs 15.5. Jillian is very long and Carli is petite. They both giggle a lot. Carli has a deep giggle and it is so funny to hear it coming from such a tiny thing! Jillian has 4 teeth in with 2 on the way and Carli has 2 with 2 on the way. I finally decided to move them to the bathtub when giving baths because they get everything soaked with all of the splashing! I was putting this off because I was worried about them falling back and hitting their heads, but they do well in their little seat that sticks to the bottom of the tub. I have been missing our daily walks since it has been a little chilly here, but I think I am now getting more exercise keeping up with the two of them than I used to. :-)

No comments: