
Ok, so it's been a really long time since I've posted. I will try to get you all caught up on what is going on with us. Carli, Jillian and I stayed home a lot this summer and enjoyed being outside. They "swam" in their little pool a lot and finally seemed to get used to the water. Since they were born, neither one of them have really enjoyed getting wet, so this was a big summer for them. In June, the girls were able to participate in Vacation Bible School for a week. They were pretty young to actually be involved in everything, but since I volunteered in one of the classes, they were able to attend the activities. They had a blast! It was awesome to see them so excited to go to bible school. In July, we were able to go to Mexico for a week with Matt's family and had a wonderful time. The girls loved swimming in the pools, but were pretty scared of the ocean and all of the loud noises the waves made. It's amazing to see things through a child's eyes. Those are the things we don't typically notice. At the end of July-beginning of August, we traveled to Minneola, KS to spend a weekend with my family. Everyone was able to be there and we enjoyed swimming in my parent's pool, relaxing, and getting to know my new nephew, Michael Jr. I just can't believe how cute he is! Gabrielle is so big that I forgot how fun it is to be an aunt to a newborn! It's a long trip to my parent's house with two little ones, but worth every second. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary at a family cabin in Glen Haven, CO and enjoyed our time together. The girls stayed with Nana and Papa Casseday for the weekend and had a fantastic time. They didn't even seem to care that we were back!
I started back to work full-time in September and it has been a huge blessing. Carli and Jillian are in pre pre-school at Kingdom Kids Academy here in Littleton. They are learning so much and love it there. It was really hard at first to put them in school after being home with them for 2 1/2 years, but it is so gratifying to know that your kids are safe and loved when you are at work. We enjoy our weekends as a family so much more now that both Matt and I are at work full-time.
Now we are ready for fall!
I started back to work full-time in September and it has been a huge blessing. Carli and Jillian are in pre pre-school at Kingdom Kids Academy here in Littleton. They are learning so much and love it there. It was really hard at first to put them in school after being home with them for 2 1/2 years, but it is so gratifying to know that your kids are safe and loved when you are at work. We enjoy our weekends as a family so much more now that both Matt and I are at work full-time.
Now we are ready for fall!
Photos of our summer are located here: http://www.picasaweb.google.com/mkcasseday/summer2010#

2 comments:
boooooo. a post with no pics of the girls? no one wants to read this, we just want pictures! j/k Kalisa
awww they are so BIG!!! I can't believe how fast the kiddos are growing. So glad you guys are doing well! Best wishes from us! :)
Post a Comment