Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Marathon Matt and Pumpkins!

Matt after the race. He didn't even look tired!

Matt ran a marathon a couple of weeks ago! He even did it with an injury. I was so proud of him. The amount of dedication that goes into running a race that long is incredible. He did great! I ran the final stretch with him...not really planning on it, but I was so proud of him that I wanted to get out there and give him that final "push." Matt's family came up to Denver to watch him run and provided a lot of support and he also had a couple of friends that road their bikes and cheered him on. They also gave him some Advil, which he was in desparate need of by the middle of the race. That was awesome! Here's the link to more pics of the marathon. Most of these were provided by Matt's brother, Bryan. Thanks Bryan! http://picasaweb.google.com/mkcasseday/MarathonMatt#


Happy Halloween! We carved a couple of pumpkins the other night. We wanted the girls to be a part of it, but they were pretty scared and I think we got started too late at night because they were pretty tired. Here are some pictures:


Jillian is not happy

Poor Carli. :-(

Matt carved the skull and I carved the bats.

More fall pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/mkcasseday/Fall2009#

No comments: