Friday, July 17, 2009

Zoo!

There were lots of fingerprints on the glass, so it was hard to get a good photo of this guy, but he was huge!


We went to the zoo over the July 4th weekend with my parents and man, was it a hot one! This was the girls' first time there. Jillian fell asleep halfway through the little excursion, but Carli got to see it all. She loved the little monkeys. Because it was such a busy day at the zoo, it was a little difficult to push the stroller up close to all of the exhibits, but we had a great time and it was nice to have the help from my parents.

We also got a little swimming pool for the girls to play in during the day. We didn't know how they would do since they both hate to get their hair washed in the bathtub and generally just don't like to get wet, but Jillian loves it. Carli doesn't quite know what to think yet. She doesn't like to be in the pool when Jillian is, so she just kind of goes in and out. We are going to a public pool today and I'll let you know how that goes!

Matt also got a video of Carli using a regular fork. When I saw the video I was worried that she was going to poke herself in the eye, but I guess he was watching her. Scary stuff though!


Here's some more pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/mkcasseday/Summer2009#

No comments: