Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring!




We have had a great time so far this Spring with the girls. They love to be outside and get so upset when it is time to go back inside. Matt and I were able to get a little yard work done this past weekend and the girls played on the patio and the grass. Carli climbs up onto things, but hasn't figured out walking yet. She's our little monkey. Jillian has mastered walking and hardly ever crawls. Carli "talks" all day, every day, especially when we go on walks. Jillian's hair is really growing and we are growing out her bangs, so I have to put little rubber bands in her hair to keep her bangs out of her eyes. I have tried using barrettes, but since she has a sister who is very interested in them, we have to use rubber bands instead. She still looks really cute. We go to the gym every week day after breakfast. The girls in the child care center love the girls and the girls love them, so it is a nice break for me. When the girls can walk really well, it will be much easier because I won't have to take the stroller in, but for now, I take their stroller in with me and hope that someone can help hold the doors. :-) I am still working a couple of hours a day from home and love it. I am able to go into the office for a full day every once in a while and am thankful for that as well. Matt is still very busy at work and is able to help with the girls on his Fridays that he has off. We are really looking forward to a vacation to Hawaii in June. The girls will stay home with their Nana and Papa, so we will miss them a lot!

No comments: