Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Been Too Long

Since I posted last, we have all been sick with colds, I went to Las Vegas with a friend, my sister and her family came to visit, another round of colds hit our household and Jillian took her first steps by herself. I had a great time in Vegas and it was nice to get a little break. I missed the girls a lot, but surprisingly, I did okay without them. I brought back onesies for them that say, "Potty Like a Rockstar-Las Vegas" and they look really cute in them. When my sister was here, we were able to relax quite a bit with our 4 year-old niece Gabrielle and for one of our little outings, we went to the park. The girls went on the swings for the first time and weren't very happy about it. It was also a chilly day, even though the sun was shining, so we decided to cut our park time short. Jillian walked by herself today and was very excited about it. We were too, but it was bittersweet because it just means that she is getting so much older. What a huge milestone it is!

1 comment:

Colorado Banksons said...

glad to hear you guys are doing well...that's exciting that the girls are starting to walk! Wow..crazy! We'll have to do get together with you guys sometime soon, it would be fun to see you guys...